Rhode Island

Dress Cleaning Recs in/ near Providence?

Any recommendations out there for a good place to get your dress cleaned (and maybe preserved? is it worth it??) in or near Providence?

Ballpark prices would be appreciated too.  This is something I'm considering but haven't made a final decision on yet.  So any advice on where to go - or what you did and why - would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Re: Dress Cleaning Recs in/ near Providence?

• edited December 2011
    I was reccomended to go to "Best Cleaners" on Warwick Ave in Warwick by Nancy Spirito from Bridal Finery.  I had bought by dress on ebay so I wanted it to be gleaming when I wore it and cleaning was important, as well as pressing as my dress was linen.  They did an great job and only charged me $15 as it wasn't a tradtional 'wedding gown'.  Very friendly!
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest the Press Club in Somerset (right off highway), I'm not married yet but they do all my dry cleaning and i've heard tons of people recommend them for dress preservation.
  • edited December 2011
    I would suggest the Press Club in Somerset (right off highway), I'm not married yet but they do all my dry cleaning and i've heard tons of people recommend them for dress preservation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards