Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridalrama opinions

This was my first big show, I heard the turnout was pretty wimpy compared to the others. 

Poll: Who was your favorite cake vendor at the show? 

Re: Bridalrama opinions

• Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a ton of bridal shows and this one was definitely dissapointing and lame.  I already have my cake lady but I was impressed though with cakes by reva. Did u see the sugar flowers she did? they were awesome. and i tasted all the other cake places they were all good as expected. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not care for red dragon cakes. Her cake seemed very dry to me. I loved one of her displays but did not love her cake.

I have went to one of these a few years ago when my sister in law and brother were getting married and I remember it being a lot different!
  • Options
    schnenaschnena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought cakes by reva also had the best cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CrysJacob11CrysJacob11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I talked to a few of the vendor torward the end of the show on Sunday and they said it was a really slow show this year. We went to Wendy's Bridal show and it had a lot better turn out...

I agree with HollyandAsh Red Dragon had some great designs but the cake was dry... you know its not very good when my 2 yearold won't eat it. maybe it was a fluke?

but Reva's cakes were awesome.. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards