Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

First Dance opinions

We are trying to figure out our first dance song. Here are a few that we love. What is all of your favorites from the list?

- First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele
- You Are The Best Thing by Ray Lamontagne
- Rose of my Heart by Johnny Cash
- Hold You In My Arms by Ray Lamontagne

Re: First Dance opinions

• Options
    blondieb0912blondieb0912 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love First Day of My Life! It's a little quirky, which is why I think it would be a really cool personal song to use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree with blondieb0912. First Day of My Life is so real and honest and not your typical first dance song...its so beautiful!!!
    May 2013 August Siggy Challenge
    hair Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love You are the Best Thing...such a beautiful song and I love Ray's voice.  That's our last dance song (or anniversary dance song if we do that.)  Also love hold you in my arms, but I'd choose You are the Best thing b/c it's a little more upbeat.
  • Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_first-dance-opinions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:e501a379-7519-4f78-93f3-e0ccea0c3399Post:3b7343c4-470b-4444-8c42-a7eb6bded7cf">Re: First Dance opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]love <strong>You are the Best Thing</strong>...such a beautiful song and I love Ray's voice.  That's our last dance song (or anniversary dance song if we do that.)  Also love hold you in my arms, but I'd choose You are the Best thing b/c it's a little more upbeat.
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

It's my first dance song!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's because you have awesome taste :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards