Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

QOTD 7/8

What was one thing you regretted after the wedding day?

Re: QOTD 7/8

• Options
    hmm, probably not being able to speak to a few guests that came in from out of town.
  • Options
    The fact that we only got 2 shots with us and the wedding party. :(
  • Options
    Probably the servers I hired to put together the tables and serve the food at our wedding.  They misrepresented their skills and I was really disappointed in their execution.
  • Options
    Not getting a photo of our entire family.  We ran out of photo time really quickly.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Nothing! 

You can't go back and change anything in the past, except lessons learned, and take the positiveness with you!

Don't dwell on the things that didn't happen for you on your wedding day!

Cherish the moments you have with your loved ones, be positive, do good deeds, make friends with everyone, and forgive (if you can) because all-in-all that's what counts in this life!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    My hired "professional" videographer missed my mother's speech because she was busy videotaping the slideshow that I put together. I have a copy of the slideshow, I don't need it on a videotape! Also, I really think she should've been taping people's reactions instead of the pictures projected on the wall!

Aside of that, everything was PERFECT!!
  • Options
    Not spending enough time enjoying be engaged.  Even though we were engaged for almost two years, we did the bulk of our planning in the 8 eight monthes before the wedding.
    I was in a high stress job which I left ~ 3 weeks before my wedding.  At that point, I realized how much work my DH put into the planning and I missed out.
    Life's a beach!
  • Options

Our photographer didn't get enough shots of just me and DH. Looking back now, trying to order pictures for the scrapbook, wedding album, and framed pictures, I'm really disappointed. We got some really sweet shots, but just not enough of them.

(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards