African American Weddings

Table Linens

Hey ladies!

For those of you that bought table linens, how are you getting the wrinkles out and how did you transport them to the venue? Did you iron/steam them at the venue? Just curious as I need to order my linens and looking for the best way to get the wrinkles out preferably before the big day!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Table Linens

• I believe I will steam and iron at the venue, that way, we can just lay them on the tables afterward. Mine are pintuck, so I will just get the heavy wrinkles out...if they were polyester or satin, I might have had a problem cause mine are 120 in to the floor round (BIG)!!!! and that will take some major time!

I may call the dry cleaners too and see what they suggest is the best way to handle this...great question sis!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Downy wrinkle release!!! and bringing a steamer im not iroing not one lol!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_table-linens-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f3e2b848-d223-4cce-a385-3dbbedc57ecbPost:0e7a7e71-1e56-4aac-9dd5-b9fe4dc82489">Re: Table Linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]I believe I will steam and iron at the venue, that way, we can just lay them on the tables afterward. Mine are pintuck, so I will just get the heavy wrinkles out...if they were polyester or satin, I might have had a problem cause mine are 120 in to the floor round (BIG)!!!! and that will take some major time! I may call the dry cleaners too and see what they suggest is the best way to handle this...great question sis!
    Posted by MissusD1116[/QUOTE]

Good call on the dry cleaners. I'll call mine too for suggestions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_table-linens-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f3e2b848-d223-4cce-a385-3dbbedc57ecbPost:7443e7e9-071a-499f-a5a8-f1aba24b1669">Re: Table Linens</a>:
    [QUOTE]Downy wrinkle release!!! and bringing a steamer im not iroing not one lol!
    Posted by ellone400[/QUOTE]

I thought they stopped selling that! I haven't seen it in stores lately(of corse I stopped looking too, lol)! I'll have to see if I can find it. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Downy wrinkle release!!! and bringing a steamer im not iroing not one lol!
    Posted by ellone400
    amazon sells it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards