Georgia-Savannah

Savannah BYOB Venue

Hi ladies!!
My fiance and I really love Savannah for our destination wedding but are not very familiar with the area. I would LOVE to get married near the water! However, my parents are trying their very best to give us the wedding we imagine our day to be but my older sister is getting married this year as well...so it would help the cost if we were able to find a venue that allowed outside alcohol. If you know of an outdoor location, preferably on the river with the spanish moss, that allows this, please let me know!!

Re: Savannah BYOB Venue

• I don't know of any on the river that allow you to bring your own alcohol.  There are, however, a few places on the marshes that allow you to BYO.  I used to not recomend Tybee Trees as a venue, but they have had a change of management and have been doing much better.  It is a large white house on Tybee Island with a large tree covered back yard.  It is three houses off the beach.  They can only accomodate up to 50 people. 
    You can also look into the German Club, the Italian Club, or The Tybee Light House.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think Savannah Station might, but it's not on the water.
    October 2012 Board: June Siggy
  • I'm getting married at the Savannah Botanical Gardens in September.  They are located in midtown, but only charge around $100 per hour to rent the farmhouse and grounds.  We are saving money having the ceremony there and then having our reception in downtown near the river.  I am pretty sure you can BYOB at the gardens.  There are plenty of venues near the river and near Tybee, but if your looking to help save money due to your sister's wedding, perhaps think of doing the ceremony or reception in one place and somewhere cheaper for the other.
  • You can BYOB at the Gardens but they are doing oodles of renovations this year.  They should be done by end of 2012. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards