Illinois-Chicago

Caterer/Rental Help

Having a wedding in Chicago at Prarie Productions on a Friday night we need an affordable caterer that can do familystyle hearty caterering. Any recommendations? Also, is it cheaper/easier to have caterer source rental of furniture, chairs tables or is it a nightmare trying to get another party involved? Working on a tight budget and any help is much appreciated!

Re: Caterer/Rental Help

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_catererrental-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:52c4b5dc-ed4f-4b2d-aaca-cfa1025f7626Post:9a02a44a-2e76-436d-a82b-1914f12d950c">Caterer/Rental Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Having a wedding in Chicago at Prarie Productions on a Friday night we need an affordable caterer that can do familystyle hearty caterering. Any recommendations? Also, is it cheaper/easier to have caterer source rental of furniture, chairs tables or is it a nightmare trying to get another party involved? Working on a tight budget and any help is much appreciated!
    Posted by Aro842[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>We're using Maison Cuisine. All the other caterers we talked to were offering us pasta/chicken with our budget.  Danielle from maison cuisine is giving us filet mignon, stuffed chicken, and a vegetarian dish for less money. She doesnt do rentals but will give you some recommendations of rental companies she often works with. Shes gotten great reviews on yelp. You may want to check her out. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi! I know that Smoke Daddy does large scale Catering. Compared to a lot of places it's pretty reasonable. It's all barbeque, but if you are doing a buffet style, this could work well. I know they are one of Salvage One's preffered caterers, so I know they do weddings.
  • Try Reggie Ray's Catering 773-299-3160 not sure of the website. He is very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards