Latino Weddings

Blank RSVP

Ladies, tell me why one of my guests sent me back their RSVP card completely blank?! No response, no address, nada! How do I find out who it's from without having to call every single guest? Aye Dios!

Re: Blank RSVP

• MariodoMujerMariodoMujer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol, thats quite a predicament. Just wait till the due date and call everyone that hasn't responded as customary. The person who sent you the blank RSVP will say "but I did respond." Just tell them you did not recieve it and dont call them out on forgetting to fill it out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Mariodo has a good idea. That will take care of the problem. Good luck!

• Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do what Mariodo said.  Also to avoid this problem from happening, you can number your invites (and RSVPs) so if someone doesn't write their name you can just associate the number with the guest.

I'm going to write it lightly in a pencil on the back of the RSVP card and keep my guest list numbered as well.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    edited December 2011
    Oo that's a great idea cynthia!! I would have never thought of that! And sorry for the situation mrs.pena but it's also kinda hilarious haha! Oh the things people do sometimes! ;-) I just keep imagining your poor guest taking a look at the beautiful invite, following the instructions of mailing the rsvp card but only blank lol! just wait til later.. It'll all work out! :)
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    edited December 2011
    Ugh posting from my phone sucks...this was supposed to be on another thread, sorry!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are great ideas! I can totally understand your frustration. You are better off calling when the RSVP due date is over. Make sure you cross out the ones that have reserved to avoid confusion. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies you all gave great advice! Don't worry Natie it is pretty funny :)
    I was like "What the heck was that person thinking?!" LOL
    Seems like something I would do so I can't get mad hehe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards