New York-Long Island

Bridgeview Yacht Club

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Bridgeview Yacht Club recently? I have heard some mixed reviews and would really enjoy some feedback on the place. How is the food and is it still a club? THanks!

Re: Bridgeview Yacht Club

• Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my wedding there!!  I liked the food at my tasting and everyone I talk to whose been to a wedding there said it was a good time.  It's not a club anymore.  It's really nice place and they just did some updating.  I'm getting married there in 2 months, so I can give a better review after but I would defiantly go check it out!
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    Great! Thanks for the info!
  • ShellbgoodShellbgood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm booked there for July 2012!!
    I've been to a ton of parties there and love the place and the food.

If you're looking for next summer...you would need to book soon. 
    We booked a month ago and there was not many spots left.

Good Luck!!!

• edited December 2011
    I got married there on April 30- it was just beautiful. I was given the best reviews from my guests about the food. The grounds are great for pictures! enjoy!
  • edited December 2011
    Went to a NYE wedding there.  Lots of fun, staff was very accomodating but I personally felt that the dinner entrees were just ok.  The cocktail hour food was amazing though and the bride did a "coney island" cart after the ball dropped instead of a viennese hour. That was fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to an anniversary party on the warehouse 5 side and wandered onto the bridgeview side during the night
    Both are equally beautiful, in diff ways. The warehouse side is a club but not the bridgeview side. I am going to view a wedding set up there on august 5th at 6:30 to see how it looks all dressed up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards