Indiana
Options

Makeup Recomendations Anyone?

Hey, ladies.

Right now I'm looking at Red Stileto and Blush Me. Does anyone have experience with either, have stories, etc? Anyone have someone else they'd recommend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup Recomendations Anyone?

• Options
    I'm not sure where you are located, but I'm using Danielle Laffey of Perchance make up.  She is based in Fishers but will travel (I don't know how far).  She is extremely reasonably priced and does a great job!  She does airbrushed make-up.
    September 2012: Invitations

• Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I used Pam Rowley of Mary Kay. I got lots of compliments on the make-up and I know she does a good job. This is a link to her website: http://pamrowley.com/
  • Options
    I used Amy with Blush Me.  She is fantastic and her price is very reasonable, especially if your BM's are getting their makeup done.  My makeup turned out perfectly, and my girls also looked gorgeous.  She does use Airbrush foundation, which stayed on all day.  I got my makeup done at 11:30am, my wedding was at 4:30pm, and we left at 5:00am for the airport...my makeup STILL looked great!
    I would contact her to at least get a trial run in and see what you think.  But I highly recommend her!

One of my BM's is using Red Stiletto for her wedding in Oct, only because Amy was already booked.  It is a little more pricey though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards