Getting in Shape

Weight Watchers Help

I am on a mission to lose at least 30 pounds (and tone up!) before my August wedding and have heard great things about Weight Watchers. I am on a very tight budget, so paying for a membership is out of the question for me. Is there any way to get the point information without a membership? 

Re: Weight Watchers Help

• Why don't you try a free site like Spark People or My Fitness Pal to track your calories?  It's the same basic concept, you just count calories instead of points.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_weight-watchers-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ce74a5bc-1a02-45bf-bb0b-5a12d5b83d85Post:084059b3-53c2-4a1c-b860-71cabb1a99a2">Re: Weight Watchers Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why don't you try a free site like Spark People or My Fitness Pal to track your calories?  It's the same basic concept, you just count calories instead of points.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

This
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I bet you can find everything you need by googling a little bit, and if you have a smart phone I think you can get the apps for free. All you really need is your points total for the day and something to figure out how many points everything you eat is, and I think they sell those.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One option is to find out if your work/insurance will help you pay for it. Our company gives us 50% off a 3-month membership (meetings and online), but I know it didn't used to be well-publicized.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The online version is cheaper than going to the meetings. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • There are also smart phone apps like Lose It to track your calories, and its easy to access. 

I also cook alot of dinners off of SkinnyTaste.com, its a chef who makes all her recipes WW friendly and she posts the calories and the WW points and the serving size.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards