Oregon

Bend Venues and Vendors

I am newly engaged and we are hoping for an August 2011 wedding in Bend, OR. I am just hoping for some suggestions that anyone has on basically ANYTHING Bend:)
Thank you, and am hoping to hear some great advice!

Re: Bend Venues and Vendors

• edited December 2011
    Congradulations! Welcome to the boards.  I dont know much about the Bend area, but I bet you can find some great ideas from the other ladies here.
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter Ashley is getting married August 2010, and we are having the wedding and reception at Awbrey Glen Club in Bend. The wedding will be outside with the reception inside.  It is a beautiful venue and very affordable. The food is very good with lots of menu choices.  They also supply the linens, chairs, and tables.  They have nice dressing rooms for the wedding party. If by chance the weather is not good they can even move the wedding inside.  We are very excited about having the wedding there.  We booked everything with Keith who was very helpful. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    We have looked at tons of venues in CO.  We found a place in Redmond actually part of Eagle Crest.  It is really beautiful and the people who work their are really nice and it is great for the budget.  It is called River Run.  You should check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Bend at Aspen Hall, which is a parks and rec. building, but offers a nice setting for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception with A/C, which is a good thing for a late August wedding in Bend! :) We are using Incredible Edibles Catering, which to date has been extremely helpful in assisting with any and all requests and inquiries.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards