Massachusetts
Options

Hair and Makeup Sturbridge Ma

Does anyone have any decently priced suggestions for hair and makeup near sturbridge ma?  I really dont want to spend 300 on hair and makeup, trying to keep my budget lower but am having a hard time... thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup Sturbridge Ma

• Options
    I am sorry, I don't have any recommendations but I looking for the same thing in the same area!
  • Options
    Hi!  I know this is late, but I am having Kim at Finally Lisa's Salon in Southbridge do my hair.  Her number is  508-764-4422 .  And I am having a woman named Maria do my make up.  Her number is  774-239-0157.  Hope this helps!  Where are you guys getting married?
  • Options
    Kelly, just curious of costs for your hair. Nobody has prices online! I just don't want to expect to pay around xx and it turns out MUCH higher than expected. You can PM me if you don't want to post here!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Are you getting married in Sturbridge? Or close by?  I called a few salons in the area but havent made up my mind yet!

• Options
    Bobby Scott from brush. In East Longmeadow is doing my hair and makeup. I can promise you it is not 300. He's amazing, he's actually my regular hair dresser too.
    www.petanolucci.com
  • Options
    I'm coming in a bit late but absolutely check out Christy Lavallee and her team - they do both makeup and hair and have a studio right in Sturbridge, plus they work on location on the wedding day. Phenomenal work!! http://www.makeup-artistry.biz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards