Wisconsin
Options

Review of Zilli Hospitality Group

One word, AMAZING! We had an outdoor wedding at my wife’s parents farm, which in itself is a hassle to plan. We had several meetings will Zilli's and our other vendors and Zilli's was more than happy to attend them. They worked with us and our other vendors to make our wedding great! The service was extremely professional, it was better than a five star restaurant. They were also very accommodating with several of our requests. They understood that though this may have been just another day for them, it was the biggest day of our lives and they helped to make it the best day of our lives. I truly appreciate that so much. Now to the main point of catering the FOOD.

The food was terrific. We are now three weeks past our wedding and we are still receiving compliments on the food. I cannot express how whole heartedly impressed we and all of our guests were with the food. Not that I was expecting any less, because at the tasting, I was blown away. Zilli's meet and surpassed all of our expectations.

I would like to thank Zilli's and all of their staff for helping to make our wedding more than we could have imagined.

Re: Review of Zilli Hospitality Group

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards