Hawaii
Options

All-inclusive Honeymoons??

Hello Ladies!!!  I'm from Western NY and I was directed here for my honeymoon question.  Does anyone know if there are ANY all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in Hawaii?  I'm having a difficult time locating one...any advice would be great!!!!!

Thanks

Re: All-inclusive Honeymoons??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    As far as I know, there are a lot of resorts--really nice ones in fact.  You may be able to get a hotel deal that includes breakfast or a $100 credit per day.  But I know that there aren't any resorts like Breezes or Sandals in Hawaii.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's only one AI in Hawai'i - and it's not a traditional (or full AI). It's on the Big Island, and has no telephones or tvs... more for people who want a retreat from it all.

But, what would you want an AI for? There are way too many fantastic restaurants to eat at to be confined to one resort!Laughing
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All-inclusives are much more popular in the Caribbean and Mexico than Hawaii.  There are plenty of resorts in Hawaii, but not AIs.  I wouldn't want to be limited to just one place, though, so I see that as a plus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards