Wisconsin
Options

Hi Winsc Knotties!

I am a MOH in a wedding and we all live in the Chicago area. We were looking for a weekend getaway for my friends bachlorette party. Thought maybe any of you could recc a place for us? Its in March so a beach or anything like that dosent matter.

Any suggestions would be great!

Re: Hi Winsc Knotties!

• Options
    I had my b-party in the Wisconsin Dells. We rented a pontoon boat for the day and then went to a few clubs in the area. It was a small group but it was fun. It might be a little cold to go out on the lakes though.

I'm sure other ladies on the board will have great ideas!
  • Options
    The Dells would actually be a good idea. They have indoor water parks, lots of great restaurants, and bars.

Another one is Door County, granted not  lot of places are open until April and May some resorts are and you could go wine tasting and bar hoping.

• Options
    Downtown Milwaukee has a lot to do: Spring Training baseball, Theater, Tons of great restaurants, Bars, Brewery Tours, Museums, Shopping, etc.
  • Options
    You might look into door county they also have alot of things to do otherwise Lake Geneva can be a nice are. If you are looking for more of a party scene downtown milwaukee is nice theres is alot to do some that is even free such as a few of the brewery tours...
  • Options
    Depending on what you are looking for, Sundara Spa in the Dells is amazing. Great for a girls weekend away. http://www.sundaraspa.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards