New Jersey
Options

Chrissy O Designs - Newton

Has anyone purchased their dress and had alterations done by Chrissy O's in Newton?  I found my dress there, but my cousin told me not to use their seemstress.  Or, does anyone know any other stores who carry the Sottero & Midgley line in or around the Morristown area?
Anniversary

Re: Chrissy O Designs - Newton

• Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if they carry that line, but I do, I do in Morristown will alter your dress even if it is purchased somewhere else. I've heard good things about their seamstress. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE I Do I Do!  They don't carry Maggie, though, I already asked :-(  But that's really great to know that they will alter the dress even if I can't buy it there.  Thanks for the tip!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know! I live down the street and love walking by and looking in the window! Patty and Leia are so nice!! I went and they emailed me all the photos, no other shop offered to do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been told not to use the seamstress at Chrissy O's as well. I was thinking about going to Sew n Sew in Lafayette. They'll take dresses from elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Enelda's Happy Brides in Sparta is good for alterations too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards