Snarky Brides
Options

Random ramblings here.

Re: Random ramblings here.

• Options
    I want him out too. I swear he is trying to break one of my ribs right now.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    So, there's a spider crawling around on our venus flytrap plant. I think the spider is too big for the flytrap, otherwise it would be an awesome battle to watch (yeah, I know I'm weird).
  • Options
    Wallpapering? Jumping? I remember one of the mom's from daycare (I was their exclusive babysitter as well and on call for her labor on child 2) had a false alarm. She then came home, and hung some wallpaper, and bam - 2 days later, I was taking Austin home because they were headed to the hospital, and Abbie was born the next day.
    I'd say painting, but I know that some paints have fumes that aren't good for you.

KD - J's the same way. I have to text him EXACTLY what I want if he's picking up lunch or dinner for me. Yet, I know what he wants. Of course, burger+cheese, taco with meat and cheese only, chicken basket aren't hard choices to file away.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:f735b41d-7c90-4630-adad-2bc237924953">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random ramblings here. : <strong>Whoa, what's up with the stubborn babies here in the Northwest?</strong> Another friend of mine is overdue too. They just don't wanna come out. It's too cold. I hope he comes out soon. I wanna see the cutie pie.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Hibernation.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    I'm sitting here watching a will and Kate special with my daughter passed out on my lap, I'll bring her to bed soon but it's so nice to snuggle with her. Ciaram, I feel for you! Do they know how big he'll be (estimate)?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Alright, apparently I'm leaving. I'm going to the mall earlier than expected because my CW/friend hasn't eaten all day because she doesn't have any money/food at home. So I'm buying her dinner. It's going to be cheap, crappy mall food, but at least it's food.
  • Options
    They haven't given me an estimate. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check on things and hopefully will get one then.
  • Options
    Maybe they'll induce earlier if he's quite large ... Which it sounds like he is. That's really nice of you ccf
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I wish they would but my OB is out of town until Thursday and unless something is wrong, they won't let me be induced until he gets back.
  • Options
    One of my BFFs is getting married in July and I just had to turn down being a bridesmaid and I feel so bad about it. But, the wedding is 2 weeks before my due date and I just don't know how that could work out :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:773da922-fdaf-4629-88a1-12770e7646ad">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, apparently I'm leaving. I'm going to the mall earlier than expected because my CW/friend hasn't eaten all day because she doesn't have any money/food at home. So I'm buying her dinner. It's going to be cheap, crappy mall food, but at least it's food.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>CW? and that's really nice of you CCF!!</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm still at work, attempting to reconcile my A/R accounts for our quarterly audit.  It's just about as fun as it sounds.

Today was a big day for change for me. I re-started WW Online and I decided to go back to school for my accounting degree.  I don't love accounting, but I'm not really passionate about any career.  If I were, I might start over.  But since I'm not, it makes to get the degree that complements what I do now.  My first B.S is in psychology and it actually seems to hurt me rather than help me, career-wise.

CS -- that's really exciting about the house!
  • Options
    YAY CS!  How exciting (and lucky, considering you're dealing with a bank!)

We got our final Purchase Agreement this morning :)  I just want to move already... speaking of which, I really need to start packing.

Oh! I was playing around on Home Depot's inspiration thing. What do you all think of this kitchen? (I think we're going to go with the black appliances.)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:6a5576ed-1398-4fe6-a08b-219562d49843">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random ramblings here. : CW? and that's really nice of you CCF!!
    Posted by katy0293[/QUOTE]

CW=coworker :)

Thanks guys! Have a good night!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:4d1bff5e-f39f-49b4-89a3-8c129fc57766">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY CS!  How exciting (and lucky, considering you're dealing with a bank!) We got our final Purchase Agreement this morning :)  I just want to move already... speaking of which, I really need to start packing. Oh! I was playing around on Home Depot's inspiration thing. What do you all think of this kitchen? (I think we're going to go with the black appliances.)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

What made you choose black over SS or something else?

I reallyreally like the cabinets.
  • Options
    Steph! I love that!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:b6c21d67-8fc4-475d-b32a-f7c64e2096f4">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random ramblings here. : What made you choose black over SS or something else? I reallyreally like the cabinets.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, our cabinets are definitely not that nice. But they're dark like that.  I'm just not a huge fan of SS appliances (it's hard to keep them clean, and they're not magnetic!) White appliances just always seem dirty to me (probably because every rental unit I've had was with white appliances.)</div>
  • Options
    Aw, CCF, I love how nice you are--you're an awesome person.

YAY houses, CS and Steph!  Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, CS!

I'm here--I've been spring cleaning all day, so now my living room is sparkly clean.  I just need to get the rest of the house done :\.  At least I've had Ghost Whisperer on Netflix to keep me company.  I've also decided to (finally) cut my hair tomorrow and I'm going to get it done like Melinda, circa season 2.  
  • Options
    Ok, apparently leaving at 6. Oy. Hahaha.

I'm partial to SS but I get what you mean about not-magnetic. I think FI would die without a magnetic fridge.

ZomNates do you have a pic of her hair? I don't watch that show.
  • Options
    I hate having white appliances. My stove and refrigerator are so hard to keep clean. My dishwasher on the other hand is black and looks so much better.
  • Options
    Hiiii.  H and I are hanging out.

He downloaded this new app on his iPhone - Prose with Bro's.  It's a competition where you make "poems" (or sentences) out of random refrigerator word magnets.  It's hysterical.

The one he just did: "My gerbil squeezy may bite.  What can we do?"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CS-How awesome!

Steph-love the cabinets. Is SS really not magnetic? I had no clue. FI has a stainless fridge and magnets stick to it, but then again it came with his apt so maybe it's not realllly stainless.

I just registered for summer classes. Bye bye part of our savings!
  • Options
    cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:f5d3390d-0887-4358-939e-a8ac17b16de6">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here ya go, CCF:
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>That looks exactly like my hair before I lopped it all off!</div>
  • Options
    I got a decent amount of schoolwork done. And a few wedding things. Then we went to tour a prospective kennel for Guinness for the wedding. It was super nice. Indoor air conditioned rooms for the doggies (very important for an apartment doggie in NC at the end of May) with outdoor playtime. So we put down the deposit for that for the wedding. Plus, all of the workers absolutely loved Guinness. I also like that it's a vet hospial and kennel, just in case. Basically I'm an overprotective pet mommy.

April, I bought FI the "sexual innuendo" magnetic poetry kit for our fridge for valentine's day. Our fridge is hilarious. "I'd revitalize your downtown area."
  • Options
    I think we will have black appliances when we buy a house. If I could get all of my appliances in blue that would be my go to for everything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-ramblings-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5673af2d-bd2a-43e3-859f-ecdd635d2e3fPost:1bf69b1e-1c83-48be-9b85-080da8174932">Re: Random ramblings here.</a>:
    [QUOTE]April, I bought FI the "sexual innuendo" magnetic poetry kit for our fridge for valentine's day. Our fridge is hilarious. "I'd revitalize your downtown area."
    Posted by OutOfTheBlue612[/QUOTE]

<div>Hahahaha!  Most excellent.  I just played one: "The flavor of my kiss.......It's nasty."</div>
  • Options
    I love black appliances.  My mom has a gorgeous kitchen with black appliances--I will try to find a pic or get one for you.
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Cardmonta- did you post a pic of the new hair and I missed it? I know you said most of it was going away.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards