Not Engaged Yet
Options

I Sicky/I Love Old Friends

Boo :( Today was the last day of my reading week, and I definitely have a wicked cold/maybe flu. It started yesterday, sooo happy weekend to me...

I did get to see a great friend today for about 4 hours though, which is probably why I feel so awful now. I haven't seen her in months, and it was amazing to catch up. She's one of those people I can not see for a long time, but when we finally get together again nothing is different or weird. I love it! I also got to see an old friend/kinda boyfriend (oh, grade 11...) from high school this week. That was slightly awkward, but at the end of the day, he was a great friend, and someone I still care about (in a completely non-romantic way of course). 

So, either give me awesome remedies for colds (that aren't tea or medicine, I've got those under control), or talk about how awesome old friends are, or something else. 

Edit: Yay! The avatars are back :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.

Re: I Sicky/I Love Old Friends

• Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I LUVS me some Zinc & Vitamin C. I don't know if they have these in Canada-land, but I swear they help me feel better fast and not get as sick!

I'm sorry you're sick! Hope you feel better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've got a cold too. I'm drinking tea, lots of it, and taking Vitamin C with Rose Hips and the Tussin.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have vitamin C, and zinc actually now that I think of it. I kind of forgot about it. I've been taking Cold FX, so I'll ad vit. C and zinc.

Bella - Sorry to hear you're sick as well. It's a real downer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fool proof remedy for a cold is Sarah MCLachlan Pandora, a good book, and a giant blanket. Don't get out of bed for at least 12 hours. You'll be better in no time.

On your other note, my best friend and I are like that. We only get to see each other once every few months thanks to school, but nothing changes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm feeling icky too!! I don't knwo what my deal is, but I've just been feeling under the weather the past few days. Have had a bit of a headache off and on, and have just been dizzy and just plain out of it.

Gurgling salt water always helps my stuffy nose. Otherwise, I swear by nasal spray. Seriously.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You need homemade chicken noodle soup and tylenol PM! Nothing like a full belly and a decent nap to feel better.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    zsuziezzsuziez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "I sicky" is not proper english missy :P taha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards