New York-Western
Options

Dj help!

Does anyone have the names of some good, reasonably priced djs in the buffalo area?  They all seem to be priced exactly the same, and I was hoping to keep this cost as low as possible...  Thanks!

Re: Dj help!

• Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used TMD Music for our wedding.  Tom was great and did an awesome job.  He was with CJ Sound for years and started his own business so he is much more affordable than most companies.  I highly recommend him as he definintely made our wedding great as DJ and emcee.  He charged $550 for the full wedding, and gave us $50 off because we met him at a bridal show.  He is also a member of BBA (Buffalo Bridal Assocation) which means he has passed their standards as well.  He was by far the cheapest I saw too, by about $200.  If you want any more info let me know!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used CJ Sound and were very happy with them.  We got some money off because the wedding was in off-season.   But I don't know how their prices generally compare with everyone elses.  

We met with Whirlin Disc, who was cheaper than CJ Sound by about fifty or one hundred bucks, but I didn't leave that meeting with a good feeling... at all... because the guy took the time to tell us about how some lights of theirs fell on some guests one time and they got burned.  Ummm.... no thanks!
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely love Rich Cranston of Ecstasy Sound
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Soundwave DJ - Absolutely wonderful people, very reasonable, came very highly recommended to me :)  I am using them. 
  • Options
    burtcherylburtcheryl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    want the best DJ there is?
    We used him and seen him again recently at a wedding we attended as a guest
    Kevin Colangelo
    www.djkevincolangelo.com
    Burt and Cheryl
  • Options
    ryanjryanj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ was DJ MC at Phenomenon Sound...we never had less than 30 people on the dance floor. He was amazing and we have been to a few weddings since and nothing compares to the DJ that we booked, I HIGHLY recommend him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards