March 2012 Weddings

Garter Song

I'm having a hard time finding a song to use during the part where my FI removes my garter...Any ideas/

Re: Garter Song

• "it's getting hot in here?" ;-)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We haven't decided by my DJ suggested this one. clicky!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited March 2012
    We're using "Another One Bites The Dust" for the garter removal and toss
  • We're using "Hot for Teacher" because we're both teachers
  • We are having the DJ play:

The way you make me feel- Michael Jackson
    for the removal of the garter

For the Garter toss, it will be Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benetar

Then when the male places the garter on the female, it will be Cherry Pie- Warrant

For the Bouquet toss we are playing Don't cha by the Pussy Cat Dolls

137image Invited to see us "Lucky in Love", at our wedding 3/9/12
    90 image Are ready to party
    47 image Are missing out
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/15 image
  • I picked "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness. I love it and wanted something different.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • We have the song from ferris buellers day off that "ohh yeah" song (not sure of the name)
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used that Broadway song - "Big Spender" :)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Er are doing legs by zztop I wanna sex u up...ajd another one bites the dust for yhe ids removal and placement.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_garter-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:c0377c62-a91d-47f1-ab6d-b2b04d79db7ePost:7d1d7baa-cd6c-4ad8-90d0-f7d3cc6c3b5a">Re: Garter Song</a>:
    [QUOTE]I picked "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness. I love it and wanted something different.
    Posted by tiffk10[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what we are using too :)</div>
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Thanks for the help from everyone...I think we are going to do Jace Everett bad things
  • We are using "Baby got back" for the garter removal and toss and "Single ladies" for the bouquet toss! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We used "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. I know the song is a little inappropriate, but we only used 20 seconds of it or so and it was totally perfect. Then he actually tossed the garter to "Another One Bites the Dust." Hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards