Students

Getting Married 2 days before Grad School...

Not doing a honeymoon til next summer! Anyone else doing this?

Re: Getting Married 2 days before Grad School...

• Yeap! FI has limited vacation time which is being used up by getting ready for the wedding and other family events. We're getting married in August and hopefully taking a honeymoon next May.
  • We may run into this issue--we're getting married the week after I graduate from grad school, and he'll still be in...crossing our fingers that he can take time off from his PH.D. Program for our honeymoon! Glad I'm not the only one.
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • Rice11Rice11 member
    First Comment
    I getting married 3 months before I graduate nursing school, so I won't be able to go on a honeymoon until later in the summer after graduation.  Instead we are planning on just staying at a local hotel for the night and postponing the vacation until later.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're getting married Labor Day weekend and won't do our honeymoon until December.
    Anniversary image
  • We just started discussing honeymoon options. We're getting married in August and class won't start until September so we'll have enough time to go on one. I was entertaining the notion of a December honeymoon, but FI feels pretty strongly about having it right after the wedding, so we'll see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards