New York-Long Island
Options

Video or No Video

FI and I are back and forth about having a professional videographer for our wedding.  We already booked www.flipahit.com to make sure we have a video of our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and all the "Behind the Scenes" makeup & prep; but my FI really wants to have a professional videographer with high tech gadgets and gizmos for the ceremony & reception.  I think that the Flip a Hit is more than enough.  And I do NOT want those obnoxious bright lights ruining my wedding. Has anyone used this service or provide insight as to whether or not a professional videographer is worth it especially since we already have something to capture video footage of my wedding?

Re: Video or No Video

• Options
    It really depends on personal taste, there are a bunch of GREAT professional videographers out there who do an amazing job without being to noticeable or intrusive. Some of them use equipment that allows them to get by without bright lights. Any videography WOULD need lights if you were in an absolutely dark venue. 

If you need some suggestions on videographers, send me a PM.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I think you will be fine with what you already have. I am all for video though, but you dont want to over do it.
  • Options
    I think you will be fine with what you already have. I am all for video though, but you dont want to over do it.
  • Options
    What is flipahit?

I want videography. Your wedding will go by so fast, a video is a nice way to actually sit back, relax and see the wedding from the POV of a guest. I'm not married yet but I am told most of the day is a blur and overwhelming and just goes so fast.

Plus, a video would be something you can show your kids later on in life. I wish they had wedding videos when MY parents got married. I would have loved to see it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards