• Awesome photos :)
    What type of dog do you have?? He's beautiful
    He looks like a boxer/mastiff
  • Very fun!!! Love the couch shots!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cute! thanks for sharing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_some-of-my-favorite-engagement-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:e3621b6f-27c5-404e-8df7-0802e2540cbcPost:7b9212dd-0474-4a64-ad2d-f5cd7471b87c">Re: Some of my favorite engagement pictures PIP Heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome photos :) What type of dog do you have?? He's beautiful He looks like a boxer/mastiff
    Posted by MMCBRIDE4[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>She is a boxer only. Thank you! She's a smaller boxer so people always think she's a mix.

</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks ladies!!</div>
  • so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awwww! So sweet that you went to the beach where you were engaged. I love the random couch too. :) Thanks for sharing!
  • What a great setting!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Beautiful pictures!  What beach is it?  My coworker had her e-pics done on a beach near Gloucester.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_some-of-my-favorite-engagement-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:e3621b6f-27c5-404e-8df7-0802e2540cbcPost:313dacc5-3e60-43f8-8da2-9b4d94feebba">Re: Some of my favorite engagement pictures PIP Heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful pictures!  What beach is it?  My coworker had her e-pics done on a beach near Gloucester.
    Posted by kks4471[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! It's actually Salisbury Beach but that's so funny because I'm from Gloucester. I don't live there anymore but I was born and raised there. I still work there too!

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_some-of-my-favorite-engagement-pictures-pip-heavy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:e3621b6f-27c5-404e-8df7-0802e2540cbcPost:763e6d6c-b9df-4088-8acb-e6952a711962">Re: Some of my favorite engagement pictures PIP Heavy</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww! So sweet that you went to the beach where you were engaged. I love the random couch too. :) Thanks for sharing!
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Jess! Yeah the couch was my photographers idea, her and I carried it from the street! She's awesome but at the time I thought it was crazy. I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out so it was worth it.</div>
  • They came out great!  I really like that you have your dog in a few too.
  • Thank you for sharing! Some great ones! :)
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your pics are so cute.  I have to say that I love your dog!  We tried to have our dogs in some of our e-pics but they just weren't behaving that day for some reason.  I think we got one good one with them in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 203 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 61 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Love the couch! Great pics :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!