Montana

Cost of Flowers in Montana

Hello!  I just got my quote back from my florist and I feel like it's a bit high. 
They came in at about $600 for just bouquets and boutonnieres. I'm using simple flowers like daisies and thistles, with a few spider mums.  No centerpieces, no decorative extras. 5 bouquets and 10 boutonnieres.

What are other people paying out there?  Is my florist inline and I just have sticker shock?

Any feedback would be super appreciated!!

Re: Cost of Flowers in Montana

• edited December 2011
    Im paying 500 and I get the bridal flowers and the boutonniers, plus 2 center pieces, and a few sprigs for the cermony. I guess it depends on where you go. Check a few other place befor putting a deposit
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered my flowers from costco online. Seems like a great deal and they got really good reviews. For $430 you get a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, a toss away bouquest, boutonniers, corsages, petals, and centerpieces. They have a couple different packages. You might want to check it out :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey,

I'm in GF. It depends what flowers you use, if they're in season. I showed my florist pictures of bouquets I liked-- roses, calla lilies, lily of the valley, and peonies. I believe these are on the more expensive end. The bridal bouquet was $150 and up, BM's bouquets $40 and up, bouts were $10-20 each and corsages $15-$25 each. If you apply my numbers to your amounts $150 (bride bouquet)+ $160 (4 BMs) $100 (10 bouts) that's $410. 
  • kmclean29kmclean29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's any consolation, I am a wedding florist and for your event I would charge 420.00.  I work out of Billings, MT and I have been told my prices are fair, they are too high, and everything in between.  It's all a matter of perspective!  But good luck wtih your event!! ;)
  • edited December 2011

Hi there, I was thinking about Costco, but cant get to the floral info online. Did you have to go in for information? thanks

• edited December 2011
    Where is your wedding taking place?  There is a small shop in Victor called the Flower Barn - 406-642-6868. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards