Texas-Austin
Options

Brunch Reception Venue Wanted

Getting married on a Saturday morning at Chapel Dulcinea. We are keeping it small, about 20 people. We would like to go out for brunch afterward or reserve a place to host a brunch-type reception. Any ideas for venues/restaurants?

Re: Brunch Reception Venue Wanted

• Options
    Here you are:

These are Sat Morning Brunches--- I am not sure how many of them have private rooms, but this is a start!

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=saturday+brunch&find_loc=Austin%2C+TX
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Other then brunch what are you looking for in a place? What's the price point? Preferred location?

The only place that comes to mind is  Eudoras Cuisine. She did our coctail/ snack reception for our wedding and made us breakfast the next day. She is really friendly. She works out of the Gold Coat Inn and with our wedding venue Kindred Oaks. 

I have had brunch at Chez Zee and it is just lovely, intimate but not to much and the food is good. Plus it is easy to get too.

If I can think of anything else I will be sure to post it.

(The names of the places are linked to their websites)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    moonshine has a good brunch and i think has private space
  • Options
    I second Chez Zee, I love brunch there.  They also have a private room
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    We went to Chez Zee the morning after our weddng and sat a table in the general dining room.  The food was good and reasonably priced.  Also, they have a separate party room off from the general restaurant.
  • Options
    I hear Green Pastures has something like that?
  • Options
    If you are looking for an affordable reception space, you might want to check out a small Austin Art Gallery called Gallery Black Lagoon. 1750 sqft, perfect for small and intimate weddings/receptions.

The gallery would be the perfect spot to have a catered brunch/brunch reception & you can bring in whatever company you'd like to do the food/drinks.

Friday & Saturday Pricing: $500 for 5 Hour Rental, $800 for a 10 Hour Rental
    Sunday – Thursday Pricing: $325 for 5 Hour Rental, $600
    for a 10 Hour Rental

http://galleryblacklagoon.wordpress.com/rental-space/

Hope that helps some!
    -Singer
  • Options
    Check out Jack Allen's Kitchen.  The food is delicious!!!  It is near your chapel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards