Illinois-Chicago

Indian Wedding Reception Venue

Hello -
I'm currently living in CA and having our wedding out in CA, but we are going to have a reception for about 150 in chicago.  So im looking for inexpensive wedding reception venue in chicago that would allow indian food. I'm thinking about 60/pp for food and bar.
Any suggestions?

Re: Indian Wedding Reception Venue

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Ashyana Banquet hall in Downers Grove?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I've looked there. Thank you.  Just looking for some other options.  Been to alot of weddings there.
  • fashionxfashionx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Waterford Banquet Hall in Elmhurst is beautiful and hosts many Indian weddings. I am not Indian, but had my wedding there in November and was very happy with them. Their website is www.waterfordbanquet.com. Good luck! :)
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • edited December 2011
    empress banquets is being renovated and will have an old hollywood glamour look, should be done by february.  we're indian and having our baby shower there, they allow outside catering and are very nice.
  • amo2005amo2005 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Check out Bristol Court in Mount Prospect. My friend had her wedding there and couldn't have been happier. the owners are super nice & very accomodating. they do a lot of indian events, the room is gorgeous, they have a great bar & they allow you to bring in whoever you want to cater the indian food. they have great prices. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards