New York

Rock the Dress PIP

Just a few teasers for those Im not friends with on FB

I'll post more later but Im at work and its a busy busy day.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Rock the Dress PIP

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just commented on FB, but these are awesome!  Now I seriously want to do this.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!!!  Really love the lighting in the second one... looks so cool!

I am setting mine up for sometime in the fall.  Does anyone want to go with me?  It would be somewhere near Buffalo or the Finger Lakes... we could do a Rock the Dress Wine Tour.  Freaking sweet!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    They look really good!!! Is "Rock the Dress" like "Trash the dress"? I am not very familiar with it... I have seen it discussed and thought I would ask!
    Photobucket
  • CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They look great! I'm thinking about doing this at the state fair :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

Rock the Dress is pretty much the same idea, but usually doesn't involve the dress actually getting trashed (mud, water, etc).... but basically the same thing.

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    edited December 2011
    I love these!  My favorite though is the one where you can only see the top of your head (on FB)...looks like something you would find in a magazine!   I wasn't really sure how this was done til I saw your pics....now I HAVE to have it too!

Monica-my wedding is set for October 15th...so if your shoot is after that I would like to join you and whoever else is up for it! 
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_rock-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:c331bba3-2164-4d3d-a0d3-d06fc4e42b74Post:6e193bb4-d2fc-49d6-93ba-9e23374687ad">Re: Rock the Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love these!  My favorite though is the one where you can only see the top of your head (on FB)...looks like something you would find in a magazine!   I wasn't really sure how this was done til I saw your pics....now I HAVE to have it too!   Monica-my wedding is set for October 15th...so if your shoot is after that I would like to join you and whoever else is up for it! 
    Posted by ktobin0519[/QUOTE]

I might be up for it then too; depends on the $$!
    Anniversary
  • raes19raes19 member
    edited December 2011
    They look great and the second one is so pretty!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Those came out great!!  I'll have to look at the rest on FB later.  You can't even tell it was a million degrees that day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards