Kentucky-Louisville

Bridal Jewelery!!

I need earings and a necklace-I checked David's Bridal and didn't like their selection.Do any of you know where I can find something pretty and not overly expensive? TIA!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Jewelery!!

• brides-motherbrides-mother member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Louisville Wedding Jewelry by After Glow.  Corner of Shelbyville Rd and Breckinridge Lane.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Etsy?
  • edited December 2011
    I second Etsy!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I love Etsy, I've already bought lots of my wedding items from there,might as well check out the jewelry too. ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_bridal-jewelery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:4efabb53-401d-4f32-8a50-0ee47088c40ePost:89847efb-2360-40c9-b075-9a71fc243ae8">Re: Bridal Jewelery!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Louisville Wedding Jewelry by After Glow.  Corner of Shelbyville Rd and Breckinridge Lane.
    Posted by brides-mother[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my earrings and necklace from Etsy. I found they have better selection than a lot of places.
  • kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The woman at Dolce Vita bridal shop actually makes her brides custom jewelry and birdcage veils. Not sure what her prices are (but all of their bridal gown prices are WAY reasonable, so I'm sure it's not too expensive), but it's a way to make sure you're getting what you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm slow to this convo, but there is a newish shop in Westport Village called Les Filles that has handcrafted jewelry and "girly things." I love their stuff. Most if from local artists and there is a good variety. It's all very unique!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks bertke :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards