Virginia-Richmond

Hair Salons in West End

Does anyone have any recommendations for hair salons / stylists in the West End / Short Pump area?  The girls as I will be getting ready at the Hilton Garden at Innsbrook, and I'm hoping to find a reasonably priced place to get our hair done, preferably, without having to go downtown/Chesterfield/etc.

It's just me, 3 bridesmaids, flower girl and probably my mom.

Thanks everyone!
Jacob Alexander was welcomed to the world on March 15th at 9:46 pm weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long.

Re: Hair Salons in West End

• edited December 2011
    I happened to drive through Innsbrook today and noticed some kind of "salon and day spa" down to the left from Dairy Queen that maybe you could check out? All of my recommendations would involve the travel you're trying to avoid. GL!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks! I guess I shouldn't discount traveling downtown if someone has a good (and reasonably priced) recommendation :-)  My boss goes to The Soft Parade on Main Street, which is right near our office, which I've considered because I know the girls there are really good.  So, maybe I need to reconsider and think of it as an afternoon on the town with my girls!

Jacob Alexander was welcomed to the world on March 15th at 9:46 pm weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, 20 inches long.
  • On_Cloud_NineOn_Cloud_Nine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out A Head of Hair, it's right beside Short Pump Town Center. Also check out Bubbles inside of the mall.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest Bubbles Salon as well. I am going to the one in Williamsburg b/c I heard such great things about the one in Short Pump. Just had my hair test this past week at the one in Williamsburg and it was great! Plus updo's start at $45! Good luck! :)
    August 2010 Final Siggy Challenge-Favorite pic of FI & I
    PhotobucketDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SposatiSposati member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to Hair Port West when I lived in the west end. Bubbles is also a great place to go!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions ladies! I made our appointments at  Bubbles! Totally excited! they're prices are awesome, especially considering they're at Short Pump Town Center and it seems like a really fun salon.  I go for my trial on May 15th, so i'll let you know how it goes.
  • klsheriffklsheriff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our hair done at Bubble for my sister's wedding and everyone looked great!  I'm sure you will like it.  I hope your trial went well! :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards