Christian Weddings

I'm new!

Hello ladies!

I'm newly engaged (tuesday night!) and I'm ridiculously excited. FI and I have been talking marriage for a while, but didn't want a super long engagement, so we have held off until now. We are getting married in June.

got this from the "roll call" post... 

First Name for you & FI: Josh and Ashley
Wedding Date: June 25
Special Religious Ceremony if any at your Wedding -i.e. Sand, Unity Candle/ 3      
         Stranded Cord, etc.
Dude, we're getting married! that's a special ceremony!! :) We wanted to keep it simple so we are singing one hymn and just doing vows, rings and a short homily. 

City You Live In : Meridian, MS
Wedding Dress Color if You picked it: ivory
Wedding Colors if You picked them: not sticking to one dedicated color scheme, but the main ones are robin's egg blue and bronze, along with peach/coral colors in the flowers.
Fave Bible Verse or Suggestions for this Board
romans 5:6-8

yayyy!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm new!

• HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome to The Knot!
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!! I don't talk much on the boards but I do read qiute a lot!
    imageAnniversary
  • faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on getting engaged! It's a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy these next 9 months. Don't allow yourself to stress over the little things. Allow yourself to delegate to people who you trust and who can get the job done. I have 44 days to go. I started at 206. I have to say the last 5 months have flown by! Your will too. Welcome to the knot!
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations, and welcome!
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome! Like others have said. Don't let the wedding planning stress you out. Have fun with it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shainayvetteshainayvette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm new too!! congrats!!:) I'm trying to get the hang of this site, its a looott of stuff on here! happy planning!!

soon to be Mrs. R
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards