Anyone have any reviews?

TIA
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Red Cliffs Lodge - Moab

• Options
    ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a place I've always wanted to visit!  They have a winery and allow pets as well. 

If you Google:
    "Red Cliffs Lodge" reviews
    You can get some reviews that way.

Are you in CT and thinking of doing a wedding in Moab?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This place is amazing, I went to a wedding there in October and have been on many vacations there and I love it. It is so beautiful, my friend had her wedding on the lawn in front of the river and her reception in the winery part of the area. The rooms there are so nice as well, if you get a cabin room it is right on the river and is sooo amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about this place. The food is also amazing! Everyone should definatley go there!!
  • Options
    Katherine611Katherine611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked Wedding Bee?  They always have really honest reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually married already but DH and I are thinking of taking a trip out. This place looks so nice. I've checked Trip Advisor and all that, just thought I'd check here for more intimate, trusted reviews.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'd go for a vacation for sure!  Lots to do in the Moab area.  Maybe just look at the Moab calendar so you aren't there during a big event like marathon or Jeep weekend.

We're about a 5 hour drive from Moab, but we usually camp whenever we do trips.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went there in March over my spring break with my now fiancé. The place is very pretty and the rooms were nice. I saw photos of someone's wedding there, and they werr gorgeous. I'm not sure how much the cost is, but the location is great, the ranch is very low key but fun and the rooms are good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards