Michigan-Northern

The Headlands

Has anyone been to or had their wedding at The Headlands in Mackinaw City....just wondering if I could try to get some insider tips on layout and the venue....so I can be prepared for the unexpected!

Re: The Headlands

• edited December 2011
    I haven't had my wedding yet, but I'm thinking about going and checking this place out on my FI's next day off. If no one else chimes in, I'll let you know what we think :)
  • edited December 2011
    We were just married there on Aug 14.

IT WAS AMAZING. Both buildings are absolutely beautiful, and we got the entire park for the weekend for $800.

The kitchen was big enough for our caterer, and there was plenty of sleeping space for the wedding party. The big long table was perfect for our buffet, and we had seating on the lawn, the balcony and on the beach. Our caterers moved the ceremony chairs to make space for six 80" round tables which seated 60 people. We used the slate patio for the dance floor, and disguised the old bbq pit for the altar space.

Any specfic questions, email me at robindewey@hotmail.com or you can check my facebook for some pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    Also check two posts down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards