64 - SILVER chargers $ 64.00
    approx 50 yards of WHITE gossamer $ 25.00
    approx 25 yards of NAVY gossamer $ 12.50
    24 - NAVY ribbons to add to chair sashes $ 5.00
    1- cake serving set $ 15.00

contact wjsnmh@yahoo.com

http://ocala.craigslist.org/for/2415358981.html
  • edited December 2011
    I have a candy bar for sale. I thought I had it sold but it didn't go through. I'm asking $75.
    Includes all of the glass ware (except for the large bowl in the first picture) as well as some risers and the words "Sweet Love"

email me: laurenjoblack at gmail .com
  • edited December 2011
    I have a beautiful Lori London face Veil with Silk Flowers for Sale!!! Its never been worn. I decided to go with a more traditional veil after I placed my order, so I would like to sell it to make back some of my money for the new one. It retails for $340.00, I am willing to sell it for $275.00. Please let me know if you are interested. Email me at amckenney@fcim.edu with "veil" in the subject line. I can email pictures of the actual veil if you would like.

http://www.lorilondon.com/index/flex_v.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ok ladies.... I am willing to take a lower price for the Lori London face veil!!! Email me your best offer! I need to get rid of it, so I am willing to go much lower than its actually worth!!! Never been worn BRAND NEW!! I have pictures if you would like to see them.

http://www.lorilondon.com/index/flex_v.html

look under the veils tab its the face veil with silk flowers...very vintage looking!
    amckenney@fcim.edu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • KMR5611KMR5611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married May 6th.   I have changed my username but thought I would share some deals with you all.  I had my wedding and now all my stuff may depart lol.
    If you are intrested in any of it please contact me at Bridekathryn2011@gmail.com

I have my veil that was worn maybe a total of 10 mins.
    $30
    We paid $79 for it at davids bridal.

Next is the hair comb.  I loved this so much.  I hate things in my hair and I never knew it was there..
    Im asking $45
    we paid $99 at davids bridal (it sells online through their site for $149 Surprised )

And Last.

Our card box that no one thought we needed but came in very handy..
    Make me an offer

Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
     My wedding is July 22, 2011 and it is in the Philly area but I live in the Orlando area. If you are interested in any of my items for sale on my weebly site here below and I can bring it back with me to Orlando on the 23rd.
  • edited December 2011
    how many sparklers?
  • edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding on 8/6/11 Eggplant and peacock were my color! and I have a ton of stuff for sale.

I have
    • 200 purple charger plates ($.50 each) - pretty heavy so unless you're in FL shipping might not be cost effective
    • Alter decorations
    •      Two large Column topper arrangements, ($45 each)
    •      one large hanging arrangement, ($30)
    •      a table top arrangement for a program table or guest book) ($15)
    •      I have 10  pew decorations as well. ($50 for all)
    •  ivory Organza tulle/fabic aisle decoration ($35)
    • I have 9 eggplant 60x60 organza overlays ($5 each)
    • 4 bags Mediteranean style table beads (purples, eggplant, ivory) $25
    • 2 boxes SilverTable Number holders 12/per box $25 for both
    • 50 White Submersible LED floralytes used once - ($1 each)

• edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies!

I'm selling my wedding dress from my December wedding.

It is Alfred Angelo's Syle # 2118

It is a size 4. I'm 5'2" and 112 lbs. The back has a criss-cross, so if you weigh a little more it will still fit beautifully.

Here is a link: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=73f5e827-d6b4-4576-bd60-19d67765a1d5&categoryID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=4&colorId1=

I paid $900 for it, I'm looking to sell it for $500. Just the bustle needs to be fixed and some stitching on the back seam.

Email me with questions: HeatherRobinLevine@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have a gift certificate to The Collection Bridal for $1000 that I will sell for $600 OBO.  I won it at a bridal show but I already bought my dress.  It is good through October 22nd.  They have so beautiful dresses (even though I already have one, I still went to look). Let me know if your interested =) 
  • edited December 2011

I am very interested in your chargers!  Are they still available? I sent you a PM
  • edited December 2011
    We made these wooden upright table numbers for our wedding and now are making and selling sets of them!! They are soooo pretty with a vintage and hollywood flair!

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful size 10 strapless sweatheart dress.  Original price $1,150, I paid $850.  I am hoping to just make my money back, but will consider reasonable offers.  The bust has ruching and jewel detail, and the rest of the dress has an overlay with lace detail and beading.  The train has beautiful scalloped edges.  The dress has not been altered in any way. The designer is Madeline Couture.  It also looks very similar to Casablanca style 1949.  This dress was purchased at a sample sale, but I decided it is not right for my venue.  

• edited December 2011
    Linens and runner

use the contact form on the website for contact please.
  • edited December 2011
    BUYER PAYS SHIPPING (SHIPPING EXTRA) 
    FREE LOCAL PICKUP  

109 - 17x17 Navy Blue Pintuck Napkins BRAND NEW NEVER USED $75

2 - 108' Navy Blue Pintuck Round Tablecloths (used for sweetheart table and cake table) USED/WASHED $30

8 - 120' Navy Blue Pintuck Round Tablecloths (used for 60 round table) USED/WASHED $150

2 - 132' Navy Blue Pintuck Round Tablecloths (used for 72 round tables) USED/WASHED $55

3 - 132' Ivory Pintuck Round Tablecloths (used for cocktail tables) USED/WASHED $80

3 - Flocking Organza Sash Navy Blue ( used to wrap around cocktail table linens) USED $3

12 - Long Steammed Glass Tealight Holders Tall (11.5 inches tall) $60

12 - Long Steammed Glass Tealight Holders Medium (10 inches tall) $50

10 - Long Steammed Glass Tealight Holders Short (8 inches tall) $40

The tealight holders are USED NO CHIPS some have candle wax but nothing that can't be washed off

99 - Votive Candles 10 Hour Vanilla Scented BRAND NEW NEVER USED $25 

141 - Clear Square Voltive Candle Holder (37 are USED with candles still in holder) $65

1 - MRS. GONZALES hanger $10

Email Idanelly.Delanoval@gmail.com

Anniversary Birthday Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Have things for sale from my 10/8 wedding. Cylinder glass vases, 8 jars for a candy buffett (including candy scoops), a wedding dress (size 12 - never been worn), table number holders, and tons of candles. please e-mail me at rebecca.fuss@gmail.com for any pictures or additional info! Also - click through this site for further details! Thanks!

www.theknot.com/ourwedding/rebeccafuss&nateheffelbower
  • edited December 2011
    Now that my wedding is over I have a lot of stuff to sell.  please see the craigslist add below for my current listing...I am computer challenged so this was the best way I could find to list my stuff.  I ahve votive holders (small and large), colored galss marbles and table linens.  Please feel free to message me @ kalina174 at yahoo.com Thanks ladies!

• I have a Wedding Gown for sale.  Used once then professionally cleaned and stored until recently when it was removed to take pictures and be sold.  

I can be contacted directly as well about any serious inquiries.
  • Hello Ladies,

I own a Professional Teeth Whitening business and my current special is $69.00 for Two-15 minute treatments. 
    Think about adding this to your beauty checklist to prepare for the big day! 

Whitening parties are also available.  If atleast 3 of your friends join you for teeth whitening then yours is FREE!!!! 

Feel free to contact me for more info!!!  Best Wishes to you all!

Click here to go directly to my website:Celebrity Smiles, Orlando

Celebritysmilesfl.com
    Chrissie Kirk- 407-900-4185
  • I have partylite candles, gifts, and centerpieces for sale!  Available in many colors, styles and fragrances.  Available to ship anywhere.  COntact me for more details.  snellcassandra@aol.com
  • For sale from our Nov wedding

20-14x108" red organza table runners --$2 each

16- 8" hurricane vases that fit standard pillar candle--$5 each

16-4" square opening/base vases (fits votive or small pillar)--$3 each

20- ivory pillars (6"?) vanilla scented, burned approx 1" down--$1 each

If interested or want pictures, email me at horsedoc82@gmail.com. 
  • Looking for tall and small black lanterns to use as a center piece set up.  If you have any please email me at tlattz@verizon.net.  Thank you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://orlando.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_whats-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:b1c086f1-cf2f-452c-ab86-dd364e176f09Post:3de07794-b308-42cc-a210-5c88f02cc7f0">Re: What's for sale??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 160 libbey glass pinch decanters/ bud vases that look very vintage/shabby chic that I'm selling.  Not going to use them for my reception after all :( I also have a pretty metal birdcage that can be used as a card holder that I'm selling.  If you're interested, pm me with your email and I'll send pics your way.
    Posted by lauralulu777[/QUOTE]

Uclacaligrl@yahoo.com
  • edited September 2012
    I had put a deposit down for a dress at Minervas/ Minnie's bridal Outlet for $300.  
    Unfortunatly I ended up not purchasing the dress and later learned that this deposit is non-refundable..............So I am selling a credit to Minnie's Bridal outlet for $300 to anyone that is interested. Please email me superjennie10@yahoo.com If interested.
  • Votive holders, purple shoes, candles, etc.!!  Check it out!

http://www.mywedding.com/joeandandreaswedding/events.html

please email me at andreajoewedding at gmail dot com!!

• Ring bearer pillow & bouquet wrap!!

I'm a bride-to-be and also a wedding professional, check out our lovelies!
    Bride-to-be & creator of GatheredEvents. An event company creating handmade lovelies for your very big day. Available at GatheredEvents on etsy. Twitter: @GatheredEvents Blog: GatheredEvents.blogspot.com Pinterest: @GatheredLaura
  • I am selling my 2008 Oscar de la Renta couture wedding dress. It is stunning with incredible attention to detail. You must see this dress in person to truly see how spectacular it is. The dress is in mint condition...looks like I never wore it. The dress is a size 8. I purchased the dress at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC for $13,500. I will sell for the best offer. I am located in Wellington, Florida. You can come to me to try on, or we can meet at a location in between. 
    If you are interested please email me at cjg214@aol.com.

I can email you 12 pictures of the dress.

• My wedding is next month on the 29th, but I wanted to list my stuff beforehand incase there are any January brides with similar colors that would want to purchase.

200 Ivory chair covers bought for $3.50 each selling for $2.25
    200 Pintuck Navy Sashes bought for $2.50 selling for $1.75
    25 Pintuck Navy Runners bought for $7 each selling for $4
    200 Pintuck Navy Napkins bought for $1.50 each selling for $1

I also have a lot of candle holders, goblet votive holders, Mercury glass votives, 6 mercury glass 12in Hurricane vases, 2 20in tulip vases, varied sizes of cylinder vases with candle holder over top, silver candle sticks and tons of other things! 

For info and pictures email me at Mary_Foster@knights.ucf.edu or message me on here :)  (or both)

• edited November 2012
    I have 30 silver wine glasses Elegant silver lining...Purchased Pier1
    10 -20 inch hurricane candle holders beatutiful Centerpieces
    1 pack of white place cards
    1 pack of Table Numbers 1-20 not opened
    1 bag of hot pink crystals
    1 bag of clear crystals
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards