South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Winship Productions?

have any of you gone with Mike Winship at Winship Productions for a Day Of Coordinator?

Re: Winship Productions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also just wanted to add... The reason I ask is that he seems to have high ratings, but his personality seems a little over the top to me. He doesn't seem very authentic. It also seems like he is a little pushy, and is trying to get more involved than we want him to be. We are meeting him in person on Tuesday, so I was hoping someone might have some input before then! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWFUL! I wouldn't use him if you want someone you can depend on. Awesome food, but awful awful service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used him in January for my wedding and the only thing I got frustrated at on my wedding day was him. He said he would do things and he didn't. He asks for step by step instructions and he still can't follow them. And then get this...I met a mother of a groom a couple of weeks ago, and her son used him for his wedding and they had the same situation. It was so crazy that this lady who I never have met in my life started sharing with me her concerns with her son's wedding, then I asked who they used and it was Winship Productions.
    When I initially met him, I thought he was great. But when it came down to about a month before the wedding I started noticing that he most have never listened to what I wanted because I was repeating things. And then on the wedding day those things were still forgotten.
    If you want great food, use him. But if you want both great food and great service don't use him
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all of the advice! i'm so glad we didn't hire him!

i think we are now going to go with amanda from southern chic. i felt so much more comfortable with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

BTW LADIES
    EXCUSE ME FOR BEING SO BOLD AND CUTTING INTO YOUR CONVERSATION THAT WAS HURTFUL,INACCURATE AND HARMFUL.
    I  KNOW FOR A FACT IT WAS MICHAEL HIMSELF AT WINSHIP PRODUCTIONS THAT REFERRED" YOU" TO AMANDA AT SOUTHERN CHIC IN THE 1ST PLACE.HOW DO I KNOW? I'M AN INTELLEGENT BRIDE THAT DOES MY HOME WORK BEFORE MAKING A DECISION
    BLESSING,
    D

• Options
    edited December 2011
     LADIES
    EXCUSE ME FOR BEING SO BOLD AND CUTTING INTO YOUR CONVERSATION THAT WAS HURTFUL,INACCURATE AND HARMFUL.
    I  KNOW FOR A FACT IT WAS MICHAEL HIMSELF AT WINSHIP PRODUCTIONS THAT REFERRED" YOU" TO AMANDA AT SOUTHERN CHIC IN THE 1ST PLACE.HOW DO I KNOW? I'M AN INTELLEGENT BRIDE THAT DOES MY HOME WORK BEFORE MAKING A DECISION
    BLESSING,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used him and it was the biggest waste of $$. I wish I did a better job researching for a day of wedding planner. He was rude, he didn't do anything, he pawned everything off on my family. He gives you checklist - I mentioned to him that I brought the things on the checklist- and he didn't do anything or ask for anything that was on the checklist.

Lucky for me - I have three sisters who stepped in and did things that he should've done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards