Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

JOHN ROZIER PHOTOGRAPHY RIPPED ME OFF!

Hi there,

I found John Rozier photography through THE KNOT website when I was planning my wedding. The Knot was such a great resource for wedding planning that I assumed they recommended all their vendors. 

Unfort, I wish I had vetted John Rozier Photography better. I wish even more that I had photographs to commemorate my big day. 

He showed up on our wedding day (despite going MIA a few week before) and it's been a year and a half and we STILL have not gotten our book yet!! We've had to beg, call, email and jump thru hoops just to get a "sample book" emailed to us with PROOF across the whole thing.

I have no recourse unless I take him to court. But mostly I wanted to let all you amazing brides to be-  in the Philadelphia/Deleware County area know so that you too aren't swindled by this guy. 

Signed,
-Heart Break City

Re: JOHN ROZIER PHOTOGRAPHY RIPPED ME OFF!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The vendors listed on here are pid advertisers, so the Knot doesn't vet them at all. Always ask real brides and girls on your local for recommendations.

I hope you get your book soon.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with jackandjill. Those vendors that are on TK pay to be on here. So always check with local brides before 100% trusting a vendor. Try and email TK and she what they say. Also make sure to post this on your local board too. So other ladies don't hire him.
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also suggest posting this on your local board and the BBB. I'm so sorry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear it.  it is why it is so important to have all terms to be written in in a photography contract. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards