Indiana

New Knotties Read This!!!

edited June 2013 in Indiana
Welcome to the Indiana board and congratulations!.The
Indiana
board is composed of some amazing women! We are all here to ask for and give advice and opinions, share stories, and have fun! Please remember to be respectful of your fellow knotties while communicating with one another.Don't be scared to jump in feet first to this wonderful group! Welcome to the board!

If you have any community questions contact @KnotPorscha

Re: New Knotties Read This!!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm Jennifer and my finace is Tim we plan to get married Feb 18th 2012. We live in Jonesboro, indiana with Patience my future step- daughter she is ten. Tim and i have been together three years we meet in yahoo chat room.Laughing
    bride to be Mrs Ingram
  • cntatecntate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My name is Crystal and my fiance's name is Reed.  We plan to have our wedding on June 16, 2012.  We met through mutual friends and have been together for three years!
    Crystal
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Chris & my fiance is Kenny.  We met at work in 2000 & we are just now talking wedding plans.  I have my heart set on French Lick Resort as our venue.  It's al inclusive with no stress for me or him.  Want to keep it small 30 or less.  We still have yet to set an actual date for the nuptuals.  
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Kate, and my fiance's name is Tony. We met through work and have been together for 2 1/2 years. We're getting married on May 19, 2012 in Marion, IN. We are having a Star Wars and Lego wedding complete with a lightsaber in my bouquet :) We're inviting over 300 people, but we're expecting maybe half of that.
  • My name is Hali and Im 18 marrying my fiance Chris who is 21. Everyone says we are two young but Chris and I have know each other for over 3 years now and we both know we wouldn't want to spend our life with anyone else. We plan on getting married October 14th, 2012 if we have the money to do it. It would be small with probably 50-100 people at most. We live in the small town of North Vernon and just want a small wedding in a local park and a barbacue for the reception :)
  • Hi!  I'm Lisa-Marie, living in Canada, marrying Craig (who's in Muncie) on Aug 4, 2012 in Indianapolis.  We met on CatholicMatch.com a year ago.  It is certainly interesting planning a wedding without being there, but I have to admit, everyone I've dealt with is amazing.  We got engaged on Jan 1st and the wedding is almost completely planned and 1/3 paid for already.  (phew!) lol!

(TO JENNIFER AND TIM: BEST OF THE BEST THIS SATURDAY (Feb 18th)!  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!)
    "Met" online Jan 22, 2011; Met "F2F" Feb 11, 2011; Began dating March, 2011; Engaged Jan 1, 2012; To be wed Aug 4, 2012! Forever grateful for my Forever Love!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! My name Is Megan and my fiance is Brandon. We now live & work in Indianapolis but met while at Indiana University (Bloomington). Because we LOVE Bloomington and Brandon grew up there we have chosen it as our "I DO" city. We plan to marry at Beck Chapel (just our family) followed by a formal reception (friends/family/etc) at the Tudor Room. We've given ourselves plenty of time to plan -- looking forward to learning so much from all you knottie brides :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi! My name is Rachel, and on June 9, 2012, I am marrying my best friend, Christian. We have been together almost 3 years and engaged for 2 of them. We wanted to finish school before we got married. We are tying the knot in Fort Wayne, IN.  :)
  • My name is Donyetta and the lucky guy is Greg. It will be 2years in August we've been together. We are having a mardi gras themed wedding.we love New Orleans.its fun great food music. We are to wed next summer . No sure of the dates yet only because still venue hunting. I looking at having a reception at a venue that allow outside vendors. I need creole food. I've look at community life center but there dates are crazy.LOL. I'm at a stand help!!!! Soon to be Mrs. Eaton
  • My name is Brittany and the lucky man is Ethan. We have been together for over three years and can't wait to get married. We have set a tentative date for 6.8.13. Any advice would be greatly accepted and I can't wait to start planning!
  • Ooops, I realized I never introduced myself :)  I'm Missy and my FI is Dan.  I'm originally from LaPorte and he from Lafayette.  We have both lived in Indianapolis for 8-9 years.  We met just under 2 years ago on Match.com and are getting married on Sept. 15, 2012.  I'm so excited!!
    September 2012: Invitations

• Most important thing is to set a budget and try to stick with it.  Also, come up with a rough guest list so you have an idea of how big your wedding will be.  This is super important for choosing the right venues and vendors and plays a huge part in the price.  Our original guest list was about 300 and we had to cut back (we are at 222 now). 
    September 2012: Invitations

• Hi my name is Hayleigh and im 20 my fiances name is Justin and he is 21 he will be 22 in november we are planning on getting married December 1,2012 some people think we are to young to be married but we have been together for alost 5 1/2 years and we met through school we have a beautiful almost 1 year old daughter together named Faith Marie and she is our pride and joy we dont have much money and honestly our wedding will be big because we both have a ton of family and friends :) lol our daughter Faith will be our flower girl im so excited to marry the love of my life and to start a great and amazing life together <3Laughing
  • Hi my name is Kayla and the man of my dreams is Joey. We have been together a little over 2 years, and have been engaged since Feb 2012. We are having a rustic fall country wedding in Boone County! Our date is September 7, 2013. If anyone has any advice or ideas I'd love to hear! Thanks :)
  • Hi Megan, any advice for me? We're also getting married at Beck Chapel with the reception at the Tudor Room, on December 1. Thanks!
  • My name is Amanda and my groom is Cristopher. We have just gotten engaged and I'm starting to plan. Our date is May 25, 2014.

I am new to Indiana and wouldn't mind some hints on flower shops and stuff like that....
    Thx!
  • Hi my name is Ashley and my groom to be is Che (Shay)! We have been dating for 6-1/2 years and we are finally getting married!!!!! Our date is October 19, 2013!!!!!! I am full of wedding advice because I have had so much time to research and plan so feel free to hit me up ladies! Thanx!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_new-knotties-read-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:10331092Post:41f31de5-c9b3-4558-86d8-4583d3e90c22">Re: New Knotties Read This!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I'm Lisa-Marie, living in Canada, marrying Craig (who's in Muncie) on Aug 4, 2012 in Indianapolis.  We met on CatholicMatch.com a year ago.  It is certainly interesting planning a wedding without being there, but I have to admit, everyone I've dealt with is amazing.  We got engaged on Jan 1st and the wedding is almost completely planned and 1/3 paid for already.  (phew!) lol! (TO JENNIFER AND TIM: BEST OF THE BEST THIS SATURDAY (Feb 18th)!  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!)
    Posted by choirqueen[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Congrats!!! My guy (Danny) and I are living in Vancouver now but plan to get married in Indy. Planning internationally isn't as big of a pain as I'd expected, thankfully :)</div>
  • Hi my name is Tracy and my fiancé is Mark. We plan to get married July 6th 2013! This will be a second marriage for both of us. We have a total of five children together ( 3 for me, 2 for him) ages: 19, 20, 22, 23, & 25.
  • Hi everyone. My name is Victoria and my lucky man is Brock. We met on okcupid.com almost a year ago and are recently engaged. Date is set for 10/10/2015, Our senior year at Purdue University (boilerup!).
  • Hello! I'm Libby! My fiance' and I are getting married on August 3rd!! I'm so excited! We met at IWU in Marion, IN over three years ago. He is my perfect match! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards