May 2012 Weddings
Options

Is Anyone Renewing Their Vow's/ Planning a Vow Renewal Instead of a Wedding?

My husband and I were married in Ocotber of last year and were planning a Vow Renewal for May. I wanted to know if any one else is planning for a vow renewal and what does your day look like?
Mrs. McSwain :)

Re: Is Anyone Renewing Their Vow's/ Planning a Vow Renewal Instead of a Wedding?

• Options
    i to am planning a vowel renewal!!! we got married september 29 2004 and are finnally having the wedding of our dreams!!!
  • Options
    A vow renewal only a year after getting married? Why?

I hope the best to you although I do find it a little odd.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_is-anyone-renewing-their-vows-planning-a-vow-renewal-instead-of-a-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:595fce2e-4a4c-42e6-b4c8-f8a06e7a854fPost:9d621046-c6d3-48a9-a926-8835441d16b2">Re: Is Anyone Renewing Their Vow's/ Planning a Vow Renewal Instead of a Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A vow renewal only a year after getting married? Why? I hope the best to you although I do find it a little odd.
    Posted by toothpastechica[/QUOTE]

I was kind of wondering the same thing...not to be rude or anything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_is-anyone-renewing-their-vows-planning-a-vow-renewal-instead-of-a-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:595fce2e-4a4c-42e6-b4c8-f8a06e7a854fPost:7a097c62-2511-4530-a43c-5cf2443edb3b">Re: Is Anyone Renewing Their Vow's/ Planning a Vow Renewal Instead of a Wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Anyone Renewing Their Vow's/ Planning a Vow Renewal Instead of a Wedding? : I was kind of wondering the same thing...not to be rude or anything.
    Posted by vineyard12[/QUOTE]

<div>I was thinking that maybe they got married then but are having the "wedding" now? </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    We just couldn't wait to get married so we did :) We also want to share the joyous occasion of us being married with our family and friends so we are :) My Husband and I are untraditional, it works for us at nicolasasx4 thats pretty cool. I hope you and your husband get everything you want
    Mrs. McSwain :)
  • Options
    Emarble and nicolasax, are you still planning vow renewals? Knot Lili tells me she is currently researching the need for a Vow Renewal board added on TK Community. She said to let people know she's interested in people PMing her their opinion. Wouldn't it be wonderful for us all to have a board to chat about topics specific to vow renewals?! I hope you'll consider giving her a PM about it. You can go to http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_budget-weddings_intro-to-knot-lili and scroll to the bottom of her post to send her one.

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    My husband and I are planning a vow renewal for 2015. We are looking to do it during our family vacation with our kids. We are looking at having our vows renewed on the beach. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !!! Happy Planning!!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards