California-Inland Empire

ladies I need your advice STAT!!

been looking for about 2 months for a VENUE!! Can't seem to find one... I'll toured many golf courses and some restaurants.. None are in my budget. I narrow it down to want to have a vintage, garden look wedding. Does anyone have ideas either in the Orange County, LA county and or inland empire... I'm looking everywhere.. I like the idea of bringing in my own vendors so I can be as creative as I want and have an unique wedding.... My fiancee really likes the George Key Ranch.... I still want to look:) HELP
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ladies I need your advice STAT!!

• edited December 2011
    I booked with this venue. I'm not yet married but I would definitely recommend them, especially if you're looking for an all-inclusive venue (less stress that way!!): http://www.villadeamore.com/ 
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at edward dean museum, its really pretty and they let you bring in all of your own vendors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicMarch Siggy Challenge
  • edited December 2011
    I booked mine at the Crestmore Manor in Riverside, CA.
  • chickadee27chickadee27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR ADVICE. i ACTUALLY FOUND A VENUE IN DIAMOND BAR:) FINALLY!!! WOOP

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christmas House Inn in Rancho Cucamonga is the definition of vintage. Beautiful backyard garden wedding with gazebo and twinkle lights, inside the inn is gorgeous antique furniture, vintage books & decor, amazing bridal suite. Can't wait to get married here in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards