Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Suggestions for bridesmaids dress stores?

I have two out-of-town bridesmaids that won't be able to come to Cincinnati to try on dresses. What would you suggest I do? Davids Bridal? Or are there other options? Do you think, if I liked a dress at a local bridal store, the store could just take their measurements without having them try it on in person? Has anyone done this before? Did it work out okay?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Suggestions for bridesmaids dress stores?

• Options
    MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with an Alfred Angelo and ordering them through Bridal and Formal.  The girls just had to call in their measurements.  It went very smoothly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    priscilla of boston is nationwide and has gorgeous dresses. as convenient to a davids bridal, but a little more upscale.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also went to Bridal and Formal for bridesmaid dresses. 4 of the 6 bridesmaids live in Youngstown (northeast ohio) and they just gave their measurements over the phone. The store offers a 20% discount to bridesmaids (if the bride also ordered their dress there). I loved working with the store. I just went Saturday to pick up my dress and they gave me a discount on shoes for myself as well as the bridesmaids.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I picked out my bridesmaid dresses where I got my gown from- Fabulous Bridal in Covington. Three out of four were able to go with me to pick them out, be measured, and purchase them. The fourth simply went to a bridal salon in her area, got measured, called in her measurements and paid over the phone.

When it comes down to it, it doesn't matter where you order the dresses from, your bridesmaids just need to know who to call their measurements in and pay for it. Happy shopping!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Davids Bridal b/c all my girls lived in different areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards