New Hampshire

NWR: Moving

Ok totally unrelated to wedding planning but I was wondering if anyone rents their homes out there?  My husband and I are looking to move from Nashua and the complex we live in.  We are thinking that a townhouse would be nice.  Anyway know of any decent complexes to look at?  We are pretty flexible in the where...anywhere from Nashua to Manchester.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR: Moving

• Have you seen Windsor Terrace in Hooksett?  I know someone who lives there and the condos are really nice.  The complex also has a pool.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_nwr-moving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:b7659768-8ef7-4e22-8f0a-3b3e55c5f908Post:82416878-201c-4976-96b7-340c8628e1a8">Re: NWR: Moving</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you seen Windsor Terrace in Hooksett?  I know someone who lives there and the condos are really nice.  The complex also has a pool.
    Posted by valerahd[/QUOTE]

<div>Unfortunately from what I saw with them, the bedrooms seem a bit small.  </div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are looking to rent?  My parents own a townhouse in Derry at Sunview Condos.  They're really well built, sound proof, and energy efficient.  Several people rent them, including my aunt who owns and rents a unit there.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Try checking with a real estate agent.  sometimes people will list rentals that way.  I found the condo we almost rented on crags.  
    85image 71image 14image
  • edited April 2012
    Ditto on the real estate agent. We've met with a realtor from Keller Williams Realty, and she had a couple great options for us to look at in Nashua, NH. We ended up renting a townhouse in North Andover, MA that we've found on craiglist, but our experience with Keller Williams was really good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards