Colorado

DJ in Summit County?

I'm getting married in Breckenridge in August and I'm looking for a reasonably-priced, great DJ. Any recommendations?

Re: DJ in Summit County?

• ssilverman25ssilverman25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Breck as well, in Sept.  We are using A Plus. Have read a lot of great things about them and were also referred to me by a friend who lives in Boulder.  Where is your wedding?
  • agentlingagentling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Lodge at Breckenridge...where is yours?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At T-bar, is is brand new, part of One Ski Hill Place on Peak 8....who are you using for your other vendors?  Flowers we are using Dawn at Hillside, other than that we have not confirmed anything!! Think King Sooper will do out cake.....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at T-bar...it's gorgeous but a bit out of our price range. I'm getting my hair/make-up done at Elements on Main St. I have an appointment with Bloom this coming weekend, but I think I'll check out Dawn at Hillside too - thanks! Our photographer is Katie Girtman from Studio Kiva and she seems great. Still trying to find a videographer and DJ, then I think that's it!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking, what type of rate you getting with Katie at Studio Kiva? We are interested in using her too, bu thought she might be a little expensive.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is pretty expensive, but we really liked her. Our second favorite was Robin Johnson and she charges a flat rate ($400/hour?). I fogot to tell you that we got our cake (cupcakes actually, but she does cakes too) through Clint's. Do you know where you're going to have your rehearsal dinner?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure yet about rehearsal dinner- We actually live out of town, so all of our guests will by flying in. I would prefer a reception somewhere fun like Breck Brewery where I could invite everyone and do drinks and hors d'oeuvres rather than a dinner, but I am not sure how my future mother in law feels about this idea. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards