Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Overbrook House

Hi there,

I'm planning my August 2012 wedding at Overbrook House in Buzzards Bay, MA. Has anyone had an wedding planning experiences there or near there? I would love advise on caterers, bakeries, djs, and photographers. I've never been to Cape Cod so I'm a little lost!

Thanks so much!

Re: Overbrook House

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement Emily! We (New England Country Rentals) have rented to the Overbrook House several times, it is an absolutely lovely venue and a perfect spot to have yout wedding. Absolutely reach out with questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Emily! How is the planning going? We just booked for the end of Sept 2012 at Overbrook- Would love to share resources if you are interested. I am pretty local... Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Emily and Shelskharma, I am booked for Overbrook House for Sep 20th-27th 2012 and I would love to share resources too!  I have some of the vendors booked already although I am looking for a few more, and I'd love to chat with you.  Let me know if you are interested! 

Corinne
  • Options
    Hi all,

I am booking Overbrook House for the last week of Oct and I would love to discuss caterers and resources too!  I haven't booked any vendors yet (but have some ideas), and would really love some guidance and recommendations if you have any.  :-)  Also, I'm working on a tight budget, so I'd love to hear of any good deals or packages you got for your event.  My email is caro_henriquez_s@yahoo.com if you want to reach me directly. 

Thanks!
    Carolina
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

I just discovered Overbook House and am in love! In the early planning stages of my wedding and doing so long distance (I grew up in Mass but live in LA). How have you found the venue so far? Are they helpful when it comes to selecting vendors and coordinating, or is a lot of DIY?

That sounds so enticing but I'm afraid the 3,000 miles between me and the Cape will prove to be difficult. Any thoughts you have would be great!

Meghan

p.s. Hope wedding planning is going well for you all - your dates are coming right up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards