Colorado
Options

Full day of bridal shopping!

After hours of trying to research the best brial shops, I think I have narrowed it down to three! My mom and me will be spending the entire day tomorrow going to them!!

First stop: The Bridal Collection
Second stop: D'anelli
Third stop: Chiyos

I don't want to spend more than $800 on a gown but am very specific in the design I'm looking for so I'm hoping I have some luck at these places! I'll post an update on how these places checked out :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Full day of bridal shopping!

• Options
    If those places do not work out I would go to Dora Grace in Fort Collins. I went to all three you listed and they were nice but a little on the pricey side. I had much better serive with Timiry and her team at Dora Grace.

good luck on your search and I hope you find the gown of ur dreams in your budget!!!
  • Options
    So exciting! Good luck!!

If you don't find the perfect dress and plan a trip to Denver, you can't beat Anna Be for having one of the most beautiful bridal boutiques EVER plus a great selection! I ended up buying my dress at Felice in Cherry Creek and I would also recommend them. 
  • Options
    So the Bridal Collection was very pricey. The whole time I felt ashamed that I wasn't willing to pay more than $800 on a dress.  She kept showing me ones in the high 9's that were very simple and plain and was telling me that at my price point I won't be able to get anything embellished. Very pretty shop but not for me.

We didn't make it to D'annelli because I feared we would just run into the exact same problem as the Bridal Collection.

At Chiyos I finally had some success!! The shop was very small and simple but I do think I found "The One" here! They had a large selection of disconinued designer dresses that they were selling the sample for 50% off. I found a gorgeous Maggie Sottero! I have it on hold so that I can go back with my BMs and FMIL. 

Also ran across Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock and heard they were reasonably priced so we will check them out to before I purchase it!

It's the one one top right!

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • Options
    I have found that The Bridal Connection in Longmont was great! I bought my dress there. Also, Encore Bridals in Fort Collins was awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards