Iowa-Des Moines

Purple shoes

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know online or in store where I can find purple heels? Not too tall or expensive, they'll be for the bridesmaids to wear and I'm having trouble finding anything! Everything I like is too tall or costs too much. Thanks for the help!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Purple shoes

• edited December 2011
    Try zappos.com or endless.com or shoes.com
    All these will pretty much have filters that you can pick colors and heel height and price.
    Shoe shopping is the best!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say endless too, you can search by color heel size and shoe size.. also DSW has a wide range of colors!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck!!  I was thinking about purple shoes instead of the traditional colors to go with my wedding dress.  My dress is currently the perfect length with a 2" or below heel.  Since I wanted to minimize alteration costs, I REALLY wanted to stick with a low heel.  

Anyways, I searched in countless websites, zappos endless dsw nine west nina...you name it!  I was so frustrated!  Nothing fit the criteria....there are some out there but there was usually something I didn't like about the shoe.  

Granted, I was being picky so you may not have the problem I did.  But honestly, I was shocked by the lack of purple shoes out there right now.  

Hope you find what you're looking for! Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you want an reaaaaly cheap option, try Payless.A friend of mine bought her shoes there and was able to buy a dyable and medium height pair of shoes for less than $40.00! I was amazed...never saw a wedding shoes so cheap!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried 6pm.com? 

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up finding some on 6pm.com! They're actually really cheap..here's the link!

http://www.6pm.com/bouquets-arlene-purple-satin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards