Georgia-Atlanta

Feedback?

We're at the point where we've set a tentative date, and in the next week or so we should know for certain if we can have that date. So I've gone on vistaprint and typed up a STD so I can get them ordered once the date is set. What do ya'll think? : )

Ignore the dotted boarder. That's just a screenshot from the editing page on VP, so that won't be there when it prints.
TIA : )

Re: Feedback?

• edited December 2011
    I like it!  The only thing I'd do differently is move all the text over to the right just a little - to center it to the empty space... Right now it looks a little cramped next to the floral design!  But otherwise I like it!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:912f1a75-7703-48b7-a207-aed89b911beePost:e82be738-d5ff-4d4a-930d-cc1acc5cb9ea">Re: Feedback?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like it!  The only thing I'd do differently is <strong>move all the text over to the right</strong> just a little - to center it to the empty space... Right now it looks a little cramped next to the floral design!  But otherwise I like it!
    Posted by alanderson74[/QUOTE]

<div>This. But it looks GREAT!</div>
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I really like what you've done; I was feeling uninspired about my own STDs, but you've put ideas in my head -- thanks! :)
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback!!
    I've done what My_Matt and alanderson74 said and moved the text over, but then FI came in and said "Why don't you try making the Save The Date and our names stick out a bit."
    So I tried it and he likes it and I think it looks good, but I'd love to know what you ladies think about the revision!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards