South Asian Weddings

Bipasha Basu's signature cat eye too much for a wedding?

So, i am asoutley ADDICTED to makeup, and i want to wear my eye makeup on my wedding day like bipasha basu does.  but i am partly concerned that it is too dramatic. it would look like this, except the lines would be a little shorter. 

http://static.webdunia.com/mwdimages/thumbnail/image/izizi//mywebdunia/UserData/DataB/beautytipsforwomen/images/iifa2007_rare_photos_38.jpg

Re: Bipasha Basu's signature cat eye too much for a wedding?

• HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It does look dramatic, but its definately worth a try.  Have you tried it yet?  Not many can pull off that look.  If you can pull it off, go for it! 
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to look pretty but like myself, i also wanted some drama, but i did it with the eyelashes instead of the liner, kept the liner pretty simple, also because i dont have big eyes, and did gold eyeshadow because i think that looks so pretty on brown/desi skin.

• vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would def suggest having a trial with this style of makeup if it's not something you wear every day or are not used to wearing. Also, make sure you get pictures of you with it on because makeup tends to photograph differently in different light.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it could look very stunning, especially if the lines weren't quite as long by the tear duct. You would definitely need the rest of your look to live up to such a dramatic face, imo.
  • ninjakudininjakudi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have worn it on several occasions, and i love it!  i think it suits me really well i was just worried what other s would think. 
  • edited December 2011
    if you tried it and love it go for it, its your day and you need to stand out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards