February 2012 Weddings
Options

Bought my rehearsal dinner dress!!!

I went to the mall today and found a GREAT teal dress for my rehearsal dinner! We're having the dinner at a nice restaurant, but I didn't want to wear my LBD because that's what everyone else will be wearing (and my bridesmaids dresses are black cocktail dresses, so I wanted something different).  The dress is really pretty and was on sale :) SO excited!  I also raided Ulta with my friend who knows a lot about cosmetology (and we met with the pro) and I bought my wedding makeup! Experimenting with it tonight. It's been a good day :) I hope everyone else is having a fabulous weekend!

Re: Bought my rehearsal dinner dress!!!

• Options
    Post pics! I still need my bachelorette top (got the boots and jeans as we are bull riding and dancing lol) but want a hot pink top of some sort....and I need a getaway dress. Bleh I am so over clothes hunting lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My camera is dead and I lost the charger...but as soon as I find it, I'll post pics! Now I have to find honeymoon clothes (but we're not going until June so I have some time!)  Your bachelorette party sounds fun!!!  
  • Options
    I found my r/d dress back in march. It was $80.00 at pennys.. But it was on sale for $49.99.. however they had a size up and a size down but I needed the size in the middle  :( I went back a few months later to look for a dress for a friends wedding and they had the dress i wanted, IN my size on clearance for $6.97!!! SCORE!!!!! i was soooo happy!! I think I had my rd dress before i put the order in for my wedding gown lol. One of my moh's got me a t-shirt from Spencers for the bachelorette party. its blackand has bright pink and silver writing and says Im getting married B*tches ( not edited lol) SO t shirt and jeans it is for that. We are going bowling, that way everyone can have fun, we can drink and the under 21 club can go and have fun and feel included.  26 days for me, Cant believe how fast its all going by!
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards