Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Rants/Raves: DJ Ari from Beat Train

Has anybody used him? What did you think of him? We met with him and really liked him, but wondered what people's experiences are with him. We are looking for someone who is good with music, has experience with Jewish weddings, and focuses more on music than announcing/attention, but also shows some enthusiasm with the announcements. I think we are going to use him, but since he is on the pricier side, we just want to be sure. What can you tell me? Thanks!!

Re: Rants/Raves: DJ Ari from Beat Train

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you've got a pm
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For some reason my PM function isn't working.  If you reply with your e-mail address I'll send you a mail.
    "If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sure-- its bradyko@gmail.com. Thanks!!
  • Options
    crazybrittnicrazybrittni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ari for my wedding in November. So far he's been great to work with. These ladies pm'ing you are now making me nervous though!
    November 10 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fictional Couple
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 87 Invited image 65 Attending image 18 Declined image 4 Unknown
    RSVP Date: October 12th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    don't worry, i have not heard anything bad at all about his work. i am still feeling good about hiring him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards