Colorado

Arabelle or Park Hyatt-Beaver Creek Wedding?

Has anyone had their wedding at the Arabelle of Vail or the Park Hyatt of Beaver Creek?

If you have and can provide me with any sort of review I would really appreciate it !!

Thanks,
Abbie

Re: Arabelle or Park Hyatt-Beaver Creek Wedding?

• EmilyAug08EmilyAug08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the Sonnenalp and LOVED it!  We had cocktails up on the patio overlooking the pool and the reception was down in the ballroom with a full band.  It is such a great hotel for guests coming in from out of town as well.
  • stephamendstephamend member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Vail and I think the Park Hyatt would be prettier to be honest and maybe a little quieter (less tourists milling around).  I'm getting married up here in July but at the Donovan Pavilion. But if I could choose between those two I'd go with BC.  Just my two cents!
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning (for a client, not for me) a wedding at Beano's Cabin in Beaver Creek, but everyone is staying at the Hyatt and we're having a welcome party there the night before. I think it is a fantastic venue and the staff is very accommodating. I'd definitely look into it more. Unfortunately, I can't weigh in on Arabelle. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards